Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000 FCD 6.6" Chef Knife - 34685-170
- Long lasting edge retention,durability and sharpness
- Core is wrapped in 48 alternating layers of stainless steel in a spark damascus pattern
- The ergonomic handle and curved bolster provides for comfort and ease-of-use
- Accented by a beautiful brass colour pin and spaces that also add weight to the knife
- FRIODUR*2 hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance,corrosion resistance and durability
- Hand sharpened using 3-step honbazuke process
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki,Japan
Chop, slice, or dice any fruit or vegetable like a pro with the elegantly designed and handcrafted Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000 FCD 6.6" Chefs Knife.
MIYABI's Nakiri knife from the 5000FCD series makes even simple kitchen activities, such as peeling and cutting fruit and vegetables, a visual experience. Because the 17 cm long blade, whose core was made of hard FC61 steel, is covered with 48 layers of stainless steel. This gives the blade its unique damask pattern. As part of the production, the FRIODUR blade was additionally refined in a special ice hardening process. This makes it extremely corrosion resistant and durable. At the same time, the blade is particularly thin - making it ideal for cutting fine cucumber or tomato slices, for example. This Japanese vegetable knife combines incredible sharpness with aesthetic design and Far Eastern elegance. A knife that will especially delight collectors. Because the damask pattern on the blade is unique - no knife is the same.
|Blade Length||6.6 inches|
|Handle Type||Black Acrylic|
|Edge Style||Fine, Honbazuke Edge|
|Wash Instructions||Hand-wash Only|
|Manufacturer||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|