Staub Round Dutch Oven - Cast iron Round dutch Ovens or as they are also called "Cocotte" have long been the cookware of choice for French chefs. The cast iron construction has superior heat retention, which makes it easy to cook at very low temperatures for extended periods of time. The tight fitting lids help to seal in moisture allowing for tender meat dishes and flavorful soups and stews.
- 9" (24cm) Diameter
- Capacity: 4 Qt. / 3.8 L
- A flat lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a continuous natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction, and oven
- Decorative brass or nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 250°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France - Cast Iron
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.