- Features a core of FC61 steel for long lasting edge retention,durability and sharpness
- Core is wrapped in 48 alternating layers of stainless steel in a spark damascus pattern
- The ergonomic handle and curved bolster provides for comfort and ease-of-use
- Accented by a beautiful brass colour pin and spaces that also add weight to the knife
- FRIODUR*2 hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance,corrosion resistance and durability
- Hand sharpened using 3-step honbazuke process
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki,Japan
Chop, slice, or dice any fruit or vegetable like a pro with the elegantly designed and handcrafted Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 800DP 6.5" Nakiri Knife.
The MIYABI Hibana collection features a beautiful 49-layer Spark Damascus pattern on the blade that both strengthens and protects the core of FC61 steel. The triple-riveted handle has a curved, ergonomic bolster for the utmost comfort using the pinch grip. Sleek black and brass spacers on the handle add to the beauty and weight that promotes sturdiness in hand and maneuverability at the tip. The Nakiri is designed for chopping, slicing and dicing produce.
|Blade Length||6.69 inches|
|Handle Type||Black Acrylic|
|Edge Style||Fine, Honbazuke Edge|
|Wash Instructions||Hand-wash Only|
|Manufacturer||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.