- 12.5" fry pan
- Non-stick ceramic
- Offers exceptional heat conductivity
- Rounded ergonomic handle
Beautiful satin-surface exteriors add style and durability to the Zwilling J. A. Henckels 66129-320 Sol II 12.5" Ceraforce Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan. The SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction offers exceptional heat conductivity and best quality, endurance, and performance, a fundamental ingredient in easy meal preparations.
This specially crafted Tri-Ply Clad construction provides heat from all sides, not just the bottom. The Rounded ergonomic handles is designed to deliver comfortable control while cooking.
- SIGMA Clad 18/10 brushed stainless steel body for optimal resistance to stains with no taste transfer
- Ergonomic V-shape riveted 18/10 stainless steel handles provide comfortable control & stay cool while cooking for enhanced safety
- Compatible with all cook tops including induction
- Oven safe to 260°C / 500°F.
|Body Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Base Construction||SIGMA Clad 3-Ply|
|Handle Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Oven Safe Temperature||Up to 260°C / 500°F|
|Product Type||Fry Pan|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.