- Manufactured with premium quality, stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work
- Flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Minimalistic design
- Safe lifting, scooping and turning
- Dishwasher safe
The demands placed on modern cooking utensils are high. In addition to absolute functionality, they must also boast impressive design. ZWILLING Pro series kitchen gadgets are therefore not only carefully conceived, they are very attractive and, above all, highly practical.
This silicone spatula developed by internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez coincides polished and matte stainless steel against soft silicone to create a unique look. At the same time, the material mix is exceptionally practical: The satin-finish stainless steel stem is easy to handle. The silicone part is also suitable for delicate surface and shaped to fit in round cookware especially well. The wide slots allow frying fat to drain away from food easily. The flat spatula is ideal for coated cookware and allows you to easily turn, lift or remove food. After using the spatula, it can be cleaned in the dishwasher and hung from its loop on the kitchen rail.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Suitable for removing larger foods from deep-fat fryers and saucepans; excess liquid drains through the large apertures
|Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.