- Manufactured with premium quality, stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work
- Flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Minimalistic design
- Suitable for removing larger foods from deep-fat fryers
- Dishwasher safe
A skimming ladle is the perfect kitchen gadget from draining excess fat or starch. It’s also ideal for adding and removing delicate foods to and from saucepans, such as spätzle, vegetables or deep-fried foods – providing reliable protection from spitting while you do. The ZWILLING Pro series skimming ladle is made of premium stainless steel and has been developed by the designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez.
This is the reason for its elegant and, above all, timeless design that will continue to impress even years from now. The handle’s design not only places importance on appearance, it is also equally ergonomic and functional. The skimming ladle sits particularly well in the hand and generous loop in the handle means that it hangs on a wide range of hooks. The shallow ladle also allows you to easily remove food even from the bottom of the saucepan and liquid drains particularly well through the large apertures. Once you’re finished using the cooking utensil, simply pop it in the dishwasher and hang it on the rail as a kitchen design highlight.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Suitable for removing larger foods from deep-fat fryers and saucepans; excess liquid drains through the large apertures
- Dishwasher safe
|Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.