- Manufactured with premium quality, stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work
- Flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Minimalistic design
- Dishwasher safe
Modern cooking utensils have to impress with their functionality and design. The ZWILLING Pro series leaves no wish unfulfilled when it comes to elegant kitchen gadgets that also impress through their daily use in the kitchen. The soup ladle boasts a 150-ml fill capacity that’s especially practical for serving soups and stews and has what it takes to be a genuine design classic.
Behind the design are internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez, who have employed a design language that is both absolutely timeless and modern. The soup ladle is made with premium stainless steel has been splendidly crafted before both a polished and satin finish are applied. The ladle radiates a wonderfully brilliant finish while the handle remains matte. The ergonomic handle makes using the soup ladle particularly pleasant. In fact, it’s impossible to ever make more soup than you’ll want to serve with this wonderful soup ladle.
- For slicing hard cheese
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
|Material||18/10 Stainless Steel|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.