🚚Fast shipping within 2-5 business days across North America from our warehouses in Montreal, Toronto, New York City, and Miami.
Preserve perishable food items including, meats, milk products, vegetables, and fruits in this highly efficient IKON IB81F-DV Upright Bottom Mount Freezer. Ideal for hotels kitchens, large restaurants, cafes, and delis, this unit is perfect for keeping stock of cooking ingredients for high demand foodservice conditions. Its high-efficiency refrigeration system uses the CFC-free R404A refrigerant. All (3) doors have (3) adjustable heavy-duty epoxy coated wires shelves on them for organized storage of items. The condensate heating element is built into the condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water. The entire cabinet is foamed-in-place insulated for maximum temperature retention.
This upright bottom mount freezer has the exterior constructed of 430 Series stainless steel. The door and front panel are made of 20-gauge stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. The durable and easy to clean interiors are made of 304 Series stainless steel. This unit holds standard temperatures between 0°F and -10°F. Temperature can be adjusted for the unit to operate between -17°F and -23°F. The refrigeration system is fitted with an electronic thermostat that efficiently circulates the refrigerant for optimum cooling. This unit has a digital LED temperature display that aids accurate temperature control.
This freezer has an integral factory-installed heating element on the door frames to eliminate condensation. The magnetic gasket on the door can be easily replaced without using tools. The doors have a locking mechanism and are field reversible. The freezer comes fitted with (6) 4" high casters (front lockable). A 208/230V electrical connection is needed for the unit to function. A 10 ft. cord and the NEMA L14-20P plug is included with the freezer.
Main Features Include:
- Upright bottom mount freezer for keeping meats, milk products, vegetables, and fruits
- Hotels kitchens, large restaurants, cafes, and delis
- Uses CFC-free R404A refrigerant
- (3) doors with (3) adjustable heavy-duty epoxy coated wires shelves
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for excess water evaporation
- Cabinet foamed-in-place insulated for temperature retention
- 430 Series stainless steel exterior
- 20-gauge stainless steel door and front panel
- 304 Series stainless steel interior
- Holds standard temperatures between 0°F and -10°F
- Operates as low as -17°F and -23°F
- Electronic thermostat
- Digital LED temperature display
- Integral factory-installed heating element on door frames to eliminate condensation
- Easy to replace magnetic gasket
- Locking doors with field reversible mechanism
- (6) 4" high casters (front lockable)
- Needs a 208/230V electrical connection
- 10 ft. cord and the NEMA L14-20P included
2 years parts and labour
5 years compressor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.