Ikon ITG-60 - 60" Thermostatic Gas Griddle - 150,000 BTU
🚚Fast shipping within 2-5 business days across North America from our warehouses in Montreal, Toronto, New York City, and Miami.
The Ikon ITG-60 is a 60" gas griddle with thermostatic control. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane, and a conversion kit is supplied with each unit. Every 12" of the griddle top has a gas control knob. The cabinet is completely constructed of stainless steel, and the side are double wall insulated. And, the entire machine sits on adjustable stainless steel legs with non-skid feet.
The griddle plate itself is 1" thick and its "U" shaped burners provide even heat distribution every 12". This machine has five burners, each with 30,000 BTU. This griddle is fully serviceable from the front and the front edge is cool-to-the-touch. The back and side splash guards are fully welded to the griddle plate, and the flue is located on the back of the unit for ample ventilation.
Furthermore, this griddle includes a 3-1/4" grease drawer with a "weep hole" and baffle. And finally, the grease trough of the unit is 4" wide which fits a standard spatula.
- Thermostatic gas griddle
- Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
- Every 12" of the griddle top has a gas control knob
- Stainless steel cabinet with stainless legs and non-skid feet
- Double wall insulated
- 1" thick griddle plate
- "U" shaped burners
- 30,000 BTUs per burner
- Fully serviceable from the front
- Front edge is cool-to-the-touch
- Back and side splash guard fully welded to the griddle plate
- Flue located on the back of the unit for ample ventilation
- 3-1/4" grease drawer with a "weep hole" and baffle
- 4" wide grease trough
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 60" x 34" x 16"
Cooking Area Dimensions (WD) 60" x 21"
Weight 308 lb
One year limited warranty.