Preppal by Atosa - PPG-22 PrepPal PPG Series Meat Grinder 1.5 HP
- Free dock-to-dock delivery
- An extra charge of 75CA$ applies to deliveries that require a tailgate
A must-have addition to any deli, restaurant, or food service venue, the Atosa PPG-22 PrepPal PPG Series Meat Grinder 1.5 HP is perfect for creating your own signature sausage, ground beef, and more. Boasting a gear-driven body with a powerful high-torque 1.5 HP motor, this meat grinder provides outstanding processing of up to 450 lbs. of meat per hour. Thanks to its direct drive transmission, this premium quality unit ensures consistent speeds, perfect for fast-paced, high-volume commercial settings.
To ensure safety, the motor has a manual reset for overload protection. Easy to use, this meat grinder has a top mounted handle, forward/reverse switch, and non-slip rubber feet for excellent stability during operation. Built with exceptional durability in mind, this meat grinder is made from rust-resistant, easy to clean stainless steel. This meat grinder also comes with a stainless steel tray that holds large quantities of meat at once while its plastic food pusher keeps your hands safely away from the blade.
- Stainless steel construction
- Compact size
- Powerful, high-torque motor has manual reset overload protection of 1.5 HP
- Direct gear-driven transmission mounted on ball bearings
- Permanent grease lubricated gear box
- Forward/reverse switch
- Top mounted handle
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 6 ft. cord and plug
- Includes: knife, stainless steel product tray, 1/4" plate, 5/16" plate, plastic food pusher, and sausage stuffing tube
- Motor: 1.5HP, 1100W
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz/1HP
- Capacity per hour: 450 lbs.
- Worm speed: 170 RPM
- Hub: #22
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Certifications: ETL sanitation; ETL US & Canada, Energy Star
Weight: 84 lbs
Horsepower: 1.1 - 2 HP
Type: Meat Grinders
Watts: 1000 - 1110 Watts
Product Length: 10" - 13-4/5"
Product Width: 8" - 10-3/4"
Product Height: 18-1/4" - 24-3/4"
Power Type: Electric
Hopper Material: Stainless Steel
Lbs. Meat Per Hour: 330 - 450 Lbs.