- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking flexibility
- Fire up with wood or charcoal right out of the box, or with gas with the Ooni Gas Burner
- Reaches 932°F ( 500°C) in 15 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Portable at just 26.4lb (12kg), with all the power of a large pizza oven
* Please note that orders including both pre-order items and in-stock items will be dispatched together once pre-order items become available.
What makes Ooni Karu awesome?
Fuelled by real wood or charcoal, Ooni Karu cooks authentic wood-fired, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Karu is also gas compatible – simply order an Ooni Gas Burner attachment to extend your fuel options.
Ooni Karu’s custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame - load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean. Ooni Karu will reach 932F in just 15 minutes for epic high temp pizzas, or can cook at lower temperatures through controlled airflow to extend your cooking options.
Weighing just 26.4lb (12kg), Ooni Karu offers portability, plus all the power and heat of a larger wood-fired oven.
Ooni Karu’s stainless steel body is ceramic fiber-insulated, with a thick Ooni Baking Stone and patented flame keeper for maximum heat retention.
Why choose a multi-fuel oven?
With a multi-fuel oven you get the best of all worlds:
- Authenticity. Firing up on wood and charcoal will give your food wood-fired flavors
- Control. Using propane gas via the Ooni Gas Burner gives you additional temperature control and consistency for quick mid-week meals or when you want more time with the party.
- Flexibility. Choose and change your fuel as you wish! Gas for low-maintenance cooking, and wood/charcoal for smoky, aromatic flavour.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Karu Pizza Oven body
- Ooni Karu chimney and chimney cap
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Ooni Karu Oven door
- Wood & charcoal fuel tray with burner grate
- Ooni Karu Fuel Hatch
- Ooni Karu Draft Defender Plate
- Ooni Karu Essentials Guide & Manual
- Allen key
- Note: The Ooni Gas Burner is an optional upgrade that is not included with the model, please purchase separately.
- You can find the dimensions and over all blueprint of Ooni Karu here.
- Unboxed dimensions: 28.7 x 15.7 x 26.6″ (73 x 40 x 67cm)
- Unboxed weight: 26.4lbs (12kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 19.8 x 13.7 x 29.1″ (50 x 35 x 74cm)
- Boxed weight: 44lbs (20kg)
- Cooking surface: 13.2″ (33cm)
- 0.6″ (1.5cm) cordierite stone baking board
- Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon
- Please note, Ooni Karu 12 is not compatible with wood pellets - Ooni Karu 12 is fuelled by kindling sized wood logs / wood logs, charcoal or the separately available gas burner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.