Designed to sit on a countertop, the Axis AX-513RHD half-size convection oven can accommodate three half-size pans spaced 3 inches apart. The cabinet has three durable stainless steel shelves made of wire to promote uniform air circulation. For an interior view, the door is made of double-wall glass, and the interior is illuminated with halogen lights to enhance the view. When the door is open, a micro safety switch turns the oven off for safety purposes.
The Axis AX-513RHD countertop convection oven has an electro valve that provides a direct water connection. Operating at 3,200 RPM, it has an automatic speed reversing fan in the cooking chamber. The digital programmable controls enable adjustment of the temperature from 86 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and also let users to select between 99 programs with three cooking cycles each. To reduce energy use, this unit is insulated with fiberglass, and for durability, it's made of stainless steel.
- For countertop use
- 99 programs with 3 cooking cycles each
- Digital programmable controls
- Temperature holding range: 86-500 degrees F
- 16-hour timer
- Holds 3 half-size pans with 3-in. spacing
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves
- Double-wall glass oven door
- Micro safety switch turns oven off when door opens
- Interior halogen light
- Automatic speed reversing fan operates at 3,200 RPM
- Electro valve enables direct water connection
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Fiberglass insulation reduces energy use
Axis AX-513RHD Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Accommodates||Half Size Pans|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.