The CT Classic™ Combitherm oven features a classic control with a simple and intuitive push button operation. With easily identifiable icons, operators can cook with three cooking modes: steam, convection or a combination of both. The CT Classic fits any operation seeking to enhance food quality while optimizing kitchen space.
SEE WHAT SETS US ABOVE THE REST
Zero clearance design saves valuable space under the exhaust hood and reduces ventilation costs. Place next to any piece of equipment - anywhere on the line.
80% less water usage with boilerless design. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with boiler parts and labor.
Detachable food probe is designed to break-away and can be easily replaced, providing greater reliability and reducing oven downtime and repair costs.
LED illuminated door handle is designed for the needs of the busy kitchen, and provides visual notification of the oven status.
PROrinse™, front-accessible and retractable rinse hose with high-efficiency spray head.
CoolTouch3™ triple panel glass door keeps workers safe. Triple-pane glass keeps the heat inside, while keeping the glass cool to the touch and providing 15% greater thermal retention to improve performance and efficiency.
- Simple, intuitive push button control that commands all oven functions with easily identifiable icons. LED display indicates cooking mode, temperature settings, time remaining, and various instructions.
- Three cooking modes: Steam - 85°F to 250°F (30°C to 120°C), Convection - 85°F to 575°F (30°C to 300°C), and Combination - 212°F to 575°F (100°C to 300°C).
- Expand cooking capabilities and deliver a balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture, and finish with two fan speeds.
- Cool-down feature saves operators time by lowering the temperature of the oven compartment at an accelerated pace.
- Reduce labor with CombiCleanPLUS™ automatic cleaning with one heavy-duty cleaning cycle. Uses safe, convenient cleaning tablets.
- Recessed door option retracts along the oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
- Maximize space and savings by operating your combi oven outside of a traditional kitchen hood. Ventech™ and Ventech™ PLUS Type 1 hoods with condensation technology condense steam while capturing and removing grease-laden air, vapors and lingering smoke.
- ENERGY STAR® certified, the CTC7-20G model is rated to have a higher energy efficiency when compared to other ovens.
- Optional reverse osmosis system supplies the oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.