- Chromium-nickel steel
- Dimensionally stable, corrosion-resistant and hard-wearing
- Made of satin-finished 18/10 stainless steel
- Rigid double-sided blade allows for a high degree of control
The Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37500-000 8" Twin Pure Vegetable Peeler uses chromium-nickel steel, which is dimensionally stable, corrosion-resistant and hard-wearing. The big, round handle narrows toward the end so it is comfortable to hold.
It is made of satin-finished 18/10 stainless steel. Thanks to its design and materials used, the sleek kitchen tool is easy to clean: You can easily reach all nooks and it is dishwasher safe. The sophisticated kitchen tool can be handily hung up by its integrated hanging .
The 20 cm long peeler has a rigid blade, which allows a high degree of control when working. You can finely peel skin, so you preserve as many vitamins as possible for your culinary creations. The tip is lightly sanded and ensures you can remove any unsightly areas with little wastage. With its double-sided blade, the peeler is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed people.
This durable kitchen tool allows you to conjure up the finest vegetable dishes for your guests.
- Elegant design by Matteo Thun
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working with smooth transitions for optimum hygiene
- 18/10 stainless steel
- With dual blade for right- and left-handed people
|Length||7.87 Inches / 20 cm|
|Width||3.25 Inches / 82.55 mm|
|Material||18/10 stainless steel|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.