Star Miniveyor 214HX Electric 14" Belt Conveyor Oven | 208/240V
The Star214HX Electric Conveyor Oven is designed to cook a variety of menu items such as sandwiches and subs quick and easy while preserving cooking space. Its removable crumb tray helps facilitate easy cleanup after use. Patented forced convection system keeps the conveyor cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by recirculating preheated air into the toasting chamber. The Star 214HX uses quartz infrared heaters to provide faster more consistent heating than traditional heating elements. Elements are located above and below conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
Features & Benefits
- For use with partially baked (blanched) dough, not fresh
- Quartz Infrared Heaters
- Patented forced convection system
- Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2" to 3"
- Removable extended load/unload area, 6-1/2"
- Ovens are compact and can be stacked one or two high with a stacking spacer to conserve counter space.
- Manufacturer: Star
- Model: 214HX
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 4000
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14"(h) x 46.68"(w) x 19.44"(d)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.